Swiss Cyber Security Days
The Swiss Cyber Security Days (SCSDs) represent Switzerland’s leading competence in cyber security. The SCSDs transmit the comprehensive know-how between technology and the public as well as current and future innovative solutions among specialists and users to protect critical infrastructures and to achieve a beneficial cooperation between private and public stakeholders. The two-day event unites players and consultants from technology, business, politics, research and the public on the global topic of cyber security.
The SCSD includes:
- a forum with 50 experienced national and international speakers, with parallel tracks for management and technicians
- a trade fair area as a reflection of technical competence and trendsetting solutions, with 1500 m2 and 100 exhibitors
- a connecting networking platform
The event is expected to attract some 2000 participants, around 30% of them from C-level or top management in all economy segments.
10 % discount on all tickets
Book your ticket online on the SCSD websiteby using our discount code: 3F647OWB
- Ticket for exhibition and public presentations for one day: CHF 60 (54 with code)
- Ticket for exhibition and all presentations for one day: CHF 450 (405 with code)
- Discounts for members of associations and students.
Don‘t miss this presentation on Thursday at 14:30 - 15:00:
Scale your detection & response capability
Kyos feedback on risks and best practices related to the establishment or augmentation of a SIEM/SOC infrastructure. Introduction to the key strengths of LogRhythm SIEM and terreActive SOC.