What is a SOC?
A SOC is a central organizational unit that provides IT security services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The SOC uses constant monitoring of the IT infrastructure and preventive measures against cyber threats to guarantee the availability of your company network, including business-critical applications.
What characterizes our SOC?
- Qualified and experienced CSIRT (Computer Security Incident Response Team) and CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team).
- Availability 24x7, 365 days a year
- A high-performance SOC framework providing the following functions:
- SIEM (Security Information & Event Management)
- PAM (Privileged Activity Management)
- PIM (Privileged Identity Management)
- Case & Incident Management
- SLA Monitoring
- Standard reporting
- Efficient and proven processes (ISO certification, ITIL).
- Close partnership with client
Your benefits – why do companies need a SOC?
- To ensure network and application availability and minimize downtime.
- To detect and respond to external and internal threats and cyber attacks, around the clock: hackers never sleep!
- To comply with obligations and legal requirements
- To avoid image damage caused by data loss and costs due to system failures.
Our clients can individually select which SOC Services (also Managed Security Services) will be delivered by terreActive.